Virus Removal – PC Tech Support Merchant
If you own an import/export trades business, you know your business depends on secure web-based electronic transactions. You also know that your business is considered high-risk due to a higher volume of chargebacks, and therefore, it is more difficult to get approved for a merchant account.
Green Pay can help you get approved to process credit cards, electronic checks and ACH billing because we work with a reputable network of banks who process for high-risk businesses. We specialize in high-risk accounts and we have the experience you need to help manage chargebacks, negotiate rates and provide world-class service. Let Green Pay get you set up or lower your current rates today.
How Green Pay Can Help Your IT Support Business:
- Years of experience in setting up high-risk merchants
- Online and retail credit card processing solutions
- SSL secured & PCI compliant solutions
- Recurring billing for monthly orders & repeat customers
- ACH & electronic check processing
- Small Business, New Companies, Startup Businesses
- Same day funding
- 24/ Customer Relations and Tech Support
- Chargeback insurance available on all accounts
- Virus Removal Services, Computer Repair, IT Support
The technology sector is in a boom and from small to big manufacturers, all need technical support to run their business. While big companies accept payment through wire transfer, it gets a little difficult for small companies who need to accept payment through Mastercard, Visa and Amex cards.
Benefits of Technical Support Friendly Merchant Account
There are a number of advantages of having technical support for business and credit cards. This will help the small PC business to have an increase in credibility. It helps to simplify the selling process with new customers as the process is smooth and quick. The process helps to have repeat customers and also helps to build trust. A credit card is also the best way to have a market foothold. For all this, you will need a merchant account in order to process the credit card transactions. But unfortunately, the majority of companies get rejected by merchant accounts and thus it makes it difficult to secure a merchant account for technical support.
Merchant Banks Reluctant to Offer Technical Support
Even though the technology business is the lifeline of almost all business today, still many banks and institutes consider them to be risky. It is considered high risk because of the following reasons: Most payment processes are done without the use of a physical credit card High chargeback results from a conflict between the customers and the tech support. The customer fights to get the money back and the brunt is borne by the bank. This has become more severe after the chargeback threshold has been decreased The tech support business is located in all parts of the globe and thus the merchant bank has to deal with many currencies. This is not preferred by the local banks and thus makes it difficult to get a merchant account provider. The business nature is remote which creates high cases of frauds. It gets really difficult to differentiate between companies that are genuine and those that are cons.
However, there are a few merchant account providers who are ready to provide the high-risk accounts. These providers know what the business is all about and help to guide to open an account based on what the business needs are. The account may be declined by the financial institutes and the traditional banks. But there are genuine merchant account providers that help to set up a payment account. The only drawback is that the tech companies depend a lot on the overseas accounts and thus are charged very high fees. As a customer, you can, however, be responsible and attempt to minimise and mitigate the chargebacks by sending an email always to report the completion of any transaction. This can be done by using automatic email receipts. Whenever you are in conflict with the customer then a refund is always better than a chargeback How to select the best tech support provider In order to run and manage your business successfully, it is important that you opt for the services of a good merchant account provider who can help to mitigate the losses. The following features should not be missed when deciding upon a merchant account provider:
- Processing credit cards like Visa Mastercard and Discover
- Helps in reversal and mitigates chargebacks
- Offers ACH payment solutions which are helpful to overcome chargeback rates.
- User-friendly payment gateways like Authorize.net and NMI
- Terminals set virtually to facilitate phone transactions
- Provision for echecks, check21 check drafting and recurring bills
- Faster access to money Security and safety
- Work with a range of domestic and international offshore banks
- For whom the geographical area is not a limitation
- Who provide affordable merchant account fees
- Who provides free and easily downloadable application
- Who provides a physical point of sale equipment if your business needs it
- Have a dedicated team of managers who will do a credit check and will match the low and poor credit score with providers who can underwrite the business
- Have a call center who can offer technical support.
These are some of the basic requirements that you need to look out for to choose a merchant account provider for your business. The virtual payment method or payment through plastic money is the most advanced thing today and your business will lose out a lot of you do not have the options to pay for your services using credit and debit card. You could look for custom designed packages for credit card processing if you deal with repair of home PC’s, offer business to business PC repair, provide software support, offer PC security or provide anti-virus services. You should look for a reliable and an affordable tech support merchant account provider from the wide range of options available.
Our representatives are happy to answer any questions you might have about our solutions for small, medium, and large business owners in every company size and industry imaginable. Please contact us for more information or to set up an account today.